Camp Endres Day Camp
Camp Endres Day Camp is a camp for children with diabetes that fosters increased confidence and self-esteem, responsibility and age appropriate independence in diabetes care. Campers enjoy traditional indoor and outdoor activities while meeting other children with diabetes. Campers may bring a brother or sister who is also 4-10 years old. All campers, with and without diabetes, are grouped according to age.
Goals of Camp Endres Day Camp
The goals of Camp Endres Day Camp are to:
- Increase campers’ knowledge of diabetes by providing a healthy and mentally stimulating education program in combination with recreational fun.
- Improve campers’ diabetes management problem solving skills and abilities through hands on activities.
- Increase campers’ self esteem, confidence and facilitate increased independence by offering the opportunity to meet others with diabetes and share life experiences.
- Promote appropriate emotional and physical growth and development of campers that will continue long after the camp experience ends.
- Create a sense of living well with diabetes for all members of the family.
Dates & Locations
- Camp Endres Day Camp
Check back for dates!
- Memorial Road Church of Christ, 2221 E. Memorial Rd., Edmond